Our team of technical advisors and GIS technicians inspect federally-funded assets (roads & bridges, buildings (e.g. schools, band office, etc.), vehicles, solid waste, water and wastewater systems) to promote safe, strong community infrastructure.
- We conduct a condition assessment of federally-funded assets on a 2 (schools) to 3-year (all other community infrastructure) cycle.
- We identify deficiencies (infrastructure that needs to be repaired, replaced, reconstructed or upgraded).
- We produce an electronic report for First Nations, Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) and Health Canada that contains estimated costs to repair, replace, reconstruct or upgrade infrastructure.
- We geolocate the assets and associated infrastructure on a map and provide a copy to the community.
- We provide technical consultation and support for community infrastructure related initiatives.
- WINSLOW DAVIS - Manager of Asset Management
- RICK MACKAY - ACRS Technical Advisor
- DALE DUECK - ACRS Technical Advisor
- BIJIT DUTTA - ACRS Technical Advisor
- THEO COLE - ACRS Inspector
- LARSON YELLOWBIRD - GIS Team Lead
- GERALD DESJARLAIS – GIS Technician
- ELAINE STONE – GIS Technician