Circuit Rider Training Program
Our team of technical advisors, trainers and troubleshooter provide on-site, hands on training and mentoring services to water and wastewater operators to promote safe, clean drinking water and proper care of wastewater systems. Click here to view a list of circuit riders and the areas they serve.
- We provide on-site, hands on training and mentoring services to operators to attain and maintain the level of certification required to operate, maintain and monitor their community drinking water and wastewater systems.
- We provide year-round, 24/7 telephone support to operators.
- We develop site-specific work plans based on the training needs of the operator and the repair and maintenance requirements of the systems.
- We assist with Remote Water Monitoring Systems (RWMS) installation, calibration, maintenance, and repairs.
- We are technical advisors on a Drinking Water Advisory (DWA) committee.Since 2010, long term DWA’s on public and semi-public lands in Alberta have been reduced from 58 to 1, in 2019.
- We provide information on wastewater effluent regulations and support with compliance.
- We provide technical advice and assist with plant inspections, upgrades, design, and commissioning of new systems.
- DEVIN MENEEN - CRTP Manager
- BLAIR CAMPBELL - CRT Troubleshooter
- MATT BROWN - RWMS Technician
- BRAD TOURANGEAU
- ROD BADGER
- GILBERT HAMELIN
- LAWRENCE MICHETTI
Circuit Rider Trainers
training and workshops
- TSAG Training offered to Water/Wastewater Operators: Introductory course for Water/Wastewater Systems Operators, Fire Hydrant Operations & Maintenance course.
- AWWOA Training offered to Water/Wastewater Operators: Small Systems, Entry Level Training, Level I Certification & Preparation, Level II Water Treatment Preparation and Level II Water Distribution Preparation.
- Click here to view our 2019-20 training calendar.
For more information on water operator certification in Alberta click here